What to do with leftover lasagna? Scoop it into a pepper and top with fresh mozzarella slices, of course! It was really delicious. The Bell Peppers made for an amazing vessel for this Leftover Remake! Sweet and slightly crisp; it’s a family favorite!
Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
• 1 slice leftover lasagna
• 1 large bell pepper; seeded and boiled or steamed until tender
• 1 generous slice fresh mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Scoop lasagna into pepper, patting down.
3. Top with mozzarella and place in baking dish. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly and melted.
4. Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!