What to do with leftover lasagna? Scoop it into a pepper and top with fresh mozzarella slices, of course! It was really delicious. The Bell Peppers made for an amazing vessel for this Leftover Remake! Sweet and slightly crisp; it’s a family favorite!
Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
• 3 slices of leftover Lasagna
• 3 large Bell Peppers; cored and the tops removed
• 3 generous slices of fresh Mozzarella
- Bring a large pot of liberally salted water to a boil and add the pepper. Boil until just softened and set aside on a paper towel after draining the water in the cavity.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Scoop one 3″x3″ slice of lasagna into each of the peppers, then pat them down so they’re flush with the top.
- Top each pepper with mozzarella and place in baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!