I love French Fries! Crispy, salty and tender on the inside. Amazing! Add some Parmesan and herbs to that and holy wow! Air frying French Fries is a much healthier option to deep fat frying and you don’t lose the taste!
Parmesan Herb Air Fryer French Fries
• 2 large Russet Potatoes
• 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
• 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
• 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese; grated
• 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
• 1 teaspoon Italian Herbs
1. Slice potatoes and place in cold water to soak for 30 minutes. This reduces the starch content and makes for a crispier fry!
2. Drain potatoes and place on kitchen towel in an even layer. Roll the towel and set aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a large bag, add potatoes and the other ingredients; tossing until evenly coated.
4. Preheat air fryer to 400°f.
5. Place tossed fries in air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes; tossing halfway through.
6. Garnish with herbs and enjoy!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these!