I love French Fries! Crispy, salty and tender on the inside. Amazing! Add some Parmesan and herbs to that and holy wow! Air frying French Fries is a much healthier option to deep fat frying and you don’t lose the taste!
- Slice the potatoes and place in cold water to soak for 30 minutes to release some of their starch.
- Drain the potatoes and place on a kitchen towel in an even layer. Roll the towel and set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add potatoes and the other ingredients; tossing until evenly coated.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Dump the fries in air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes; tossing halfway through.
- Garnish with herbs and enjoy!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!
4 thoughts on “Air Fryer Parmesan Herb French Fries”