The taco stands don’t lie! I love all tacos, but Fry Bread tacos are at the top of the list! Chicken, beef, pork, fish shrimp, the possibilities are endless! Putting my Kitchenatic’s products to good use!
- Combine all of the dry fry bread ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Slowly pour in water while mixing with a fork until a slightly tacky dough forms.
- Discard any remaining water and knead inside the bowl until it pulls away from the sides. Cover and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Sauté the chicken ingredients until well incorporated and heated through. Reduce heat to low and cover, simmering until the fry bread is done cooking.
- Preheat large skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 ½” of oil. Once oil is hot enough to fry, form 2” dough balls and stretch with your hands until thin. Place in hot oil and fry for 1-2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Top with meat, cheese and other toppings of choice.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!