I have no idea how traditional it is, but it’s the closest to restaurant style Mexican rice I’ve come. It’s so simple and quick to make! If you can’t stand cilantro you can use parsley. ❤️
Restaurant Style Mexican Rice
Servings: 6 Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
• 1 cup medium grain Rice
• 1 cup Chicken Broth
• 1 cup Cantina Style Salsa
• squeeze of Lime Juice (about 1/2 teaspoon)
• Pinch of Salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a small Dutch oven or saucepan over high heat.
- Bring to a boil and stir briefly before covering and reducing the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Put the lid back on so it stays hot until ready to serve.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!