I had a small luncheon with some friends today and decided to make these super easy and delicious Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers to go with the Pesto Turkey Sub. I normally smoke them but I’m out of wood pellets. Darn!
- 6 large Jalapeños; halves and cored
- 1 package Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Herbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 12 slice of Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar, herbs and seasoning in a bowl; mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and a wire rack.. Fill each of the jalapeño halves with about 2 tablespoons of the cheese filling and wrap with a bacon slice. You can secure it with a toothpick if you’d like.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the bacon is crispy.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!