Unfortunately corn is out of season right now, otherwise I would have used grilled corn instead of canned sweet corn but it still came out freaking amazing! I dipped tortilla chips in it and holy wow! It was so creamy and the sweetness of the corn with the spiciness of the chile peppers was delicious!
• 2 cans Yellow Sweet Corn; well drained
• 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup Cotija Cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
• 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
• 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
• Salt and Pepper to Taste
• 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh Lime Juice
• 1 Tablespoon Cilantro; chopped
• 1/2 cup Mexican Blend Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine everything but the Mexican Blend Cheese and mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon into baking dish and top with remaining cheese then cover with foil.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an addition 5 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!