Baked Orange Honey Hot Wings for a late lunch! They turned out delicious! Popping them back in the oven to caramelized the sugars in the orange juice and honey was a game changer!
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper to taste
- Orange Honey Hot Sauce:
- ½ cup Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Pinch of Salt and Garlic Powder
- 1 large Orange; juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- In large bowl or ziplock bag, toss wings in salt, pepper, garlic and cornstarch until evenly coated.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line bottom of baking tray with foil.
- Using tongs, align wings on cooling rack set inside foil lined baking tray. Place the bigger pieces towards the back and the thinner pieces towards to front and spritz with oil. Place in oven and bake 30 minutes.
- Wash the large bowl and tongs thoroughly then dry.
- Remove tray from the oven and flip the wings; bake an additional 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F and juices run clear.
- Use tongs to transfer wings back to the bowl and add the sauce ingredients over top. Toss until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately with carrots, celery and dressing of choice.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!