Dinner! 😋 Drumsticks were the only cut of meat at my local store that was reasonably priced, so I made the best of it. 🤣 The whole meal was $9 with leftovers for days! Sweet Spice Rubbed Drumsticks and Fry Bread!
Sweet Spice Rubbed Drumsticks
• 4 lbs Chicken Drumsticks
• 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
• 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
• 1 teaspoon Ancho Chili Powder
• 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
• 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
• 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl combine spices and oil. Pat chicken dry and rub liberally with the spice mixture, making sure to get it under the skin.
- Place chicken on sheet pan lined with parchment paper and roasting rack.
- Roast in oven for 45-60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!