This is my go-to baked Sweet Potato recipe! Adding the cornstarch will give the fries a bit more crispiness. The nuttiness of the parmesan and the herbaceousness of the Italian seasoning make for a delicious side dish for burgers and sandwiches.
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes; cut into fries
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic; minced
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Herbs
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spread sweet potatoes evenly over top. Scrape out any of the remaining in the bowl and sprinkle over top of the fries.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!