This is my go to baked Sweet Potato recipe! Adding the cornstarch will give the fries a bit more crispiness. The nuttiness of the parmesan and the herbaceousness of the Italian seasoning make for a delicious side dish for burgers and sandwiches.
Lunch! I had some toasted Cheddar buns I needed to use up, so Caprese Chicken Sandwiches it is! It was so good that we’ll probably be having it for dinner too. 🤣 I just finished editing my Parmesan Herb Baked Sweet Potato Fries video and they went sooo well with the pesto, mozzarella and fresh tomatoes in the sandwich.
These sweet potato fries are ridiculous simple, quick and delicious! It literally took 5 minutes to slice, season and pop them in the oven. 15 minutes to cook and bam!
I need a nap.
Baked Parmesan Herb Sweet Potato Fries
• 2 large Sweet Potatoes; cut into fries
• 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
• 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
• 1 Tablespoon Garlic; minced
• 1 Tablespoon Salt
• 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
• 1 teaspoon Italian Herbs
• 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat.
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spread sweet potatoes evenly. Scrape out anything remaining in the bowl and add on top of the fries.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fries are crispy and the cheese is golden brown.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!