So, I know I said that sous-vide was the only way I’d ever cook pork again, but I took a chance and air fried a Parmesan Herb Crusted Tenderloin. It came out perfect and went great with the Pesto Cauliflower and Cinnamon Rosemary Roasted Carrots! ❤️
Parmesan Herb Crusted Pork Medallions
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
• 1 Pork Tenderloin
• 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 1 cup Parmesan
• 1/2 cup Cheddar
• 1 Tablespoon Italian Herbs
• 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- Spread the mayo over the tenderloin and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large dish mix the cheeses, herbs, garlic powder and breadcrumbs. Roll the tenderloin in the mixture and place on a air fryer rack. Spritz the top with oil and place in air fryer.
- Air fry for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 150°F, flipping halfway through. Slice into medallions and serve.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!