So, I know I said that sous-vide was the only way I’d ever cook pork again, but I took a chance and air fried a Parmesan Herb Crusted Tenderloin. It came out perfect and went great with the Pesto Cauliflower and Cinnamon Rosemary Roasted Carrots! ❤️
Parmesan Herb Crusted Pork Medallions
• 1 Pork Tenderloin
• 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 1 cup Parmesan
• 1/2 cup Cheddar
• 1 Tablespoon Italian Herbs
• 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1 cup Panko
1. Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
2. Spread mayo over the edges of the medallions or tenderloin and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a large dish mix cheeses, herbs, garlic powder and Panko. Roll the tenderloin in the cheese mixture and place on air fryer rack. Spritz the top with oil and place in air fryer.
4. Fry for 20 minutes (or until internal temperature reaches 165°); flipping halfway through.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!