I found a heck of a deal on bone-in chicken breasts. 49¢ per pound! So, I got 12 pounds. Tonight’s dinner is Personal BBQ Bacon Chicken Fry Bread Pizzas with some seasoned fries and fry sauce on the side.
BBQ Bacon Chicken Fry Bread Pizzas
Servings: 4 Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 large Chicken Breast; chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup BBQ Sauce; divided
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese; divided
- 1/2 cup Bacon; cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion; chopped
- 1/2 cup Bell Pepper; chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato; cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 – 8” Fry Breads
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Season the chicken with the smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper, then sear until cooked through. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayo and half of the bbq sauce, mixing until combined.
- Spread the sauce mixture in an even layer over the fry bread and top with half of the mozzarella cheese. Add the chicken, onions, bacon, bell peppers and tomatoes over top and then sprinkle on the remaining cheeses.
- Bake the pizzas for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Drizzle the remaining BBQ sauce over top and serve.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!