I had some interest in my Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Bake from yesterday. I normally make this dish with cream of mushroom soup, but I didn’t want to open a can and only use half of it. So I used mayo instead and it was amazing and really easy to make! This is enough for 2 servings, so if you’re cooking for more people, I’d recommend doubling it.
Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Bake
Servings: 2 Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup Broccoli; chopped
- 1 cup Cauliflower; chopped
- 1/4 cup Bacon Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Onion; chopped
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar; shredded
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients. Scoop into a ramekin or baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbling at the edges.
Looking for a Main Dish? Try one of these recipes!