Dinner last night turned out so good! I had to tinker with the recipe a bit as I was making it, so I’ve altered the recipe. Made a Vinaigrette Coleslaw to go with it and it added some delicious tang to the whole meal!
- In large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onions, garlic and tomato until cooked through. Drain and add in the seasonings and flour. Stir until everything is coated.
- Slowly pour in the milk and 1 cup of the Parmesan, whisking until thickened.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper and layer with sliced potatoes. Scoop in a layer of the beef filling and add a second layer of potatoes. Repeat until the beef mixture is used up. Top with remaining the Parmesan and cover with foil.
- Place in large skillet or on a sheet pan and bake for 1 ½ hours or until the potatoes are tender. Uncover and spread the cream cheese over top. Place back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then release the springform, slice and serve!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!