Baked Sweet & Sour Wings! I always keep a mason jar of this amazing sauce in my freezer. It’s so easy to make and so delicious! It made for a great early dinner. A light Asian Cucumber Salad and some leftover Cauliflower Fried Rice from lunch on the side. ❤️
Baked Sweet & Sour Wings
• 2 dozen Chicken Wings; tips removed
• 2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
• 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder
• 1/4 cup Cornstarch
• 2 cups Cold Water
• 1/2 cup White Sugar
• 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
• 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
• 3 drops Red Food Coloring optional
• 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- In a large bowl or ziplock bag, toss wings in salt, pepper, garlic, ginger and cornstarch until evenly coated.
- Preheat oven to 375° F and line bottom of baking tray with parchment paper.
- Using tongs, place the wings on a cooking rack over top of the baking tray. Place the bigger pieces towards the back and the thinner pieces towards to front and spritz with oil. Place in oven and bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add all of the Sweet and Sour ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer until thickened.
- Flip the wings; bake an additional 25 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear and the internal temp reaches 165°F.
- Using tongs to transfer wings back a large bowl and add Sweet and Sour sauce. Toss until evenly coated.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!