I love cooking in Parchment paper! It really helps seal in moisture. Not only that, but it also makes it cook faster using the power of steam! 💕 I’ve been a bit under the weather so I wanted to make a dinner that was lighter, fresher and super quick for my vlog channel next week. 30 minute meals FTW! Served with steamed Broccoli and Garlicky Wild Rice. *cough*cook your rice in broth*cough*
Parchment Wrapped Lemon Dill Salmon
• 2 large Salmon Filets; deboned
• Pinch of Salt and Pepper
• 1 large Zucchini; sliced
• 1 large Yellow Squash; sliced
• 1 small Red Onion; chopped
• 1 cup Mushrooms; sliced
• 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
• 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
• 1 Tablespoon Dill
• 1 teaspoon Ground Mustard
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 4 Lemon Slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, lemon juice, dill, ground mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- On a sheet of parchment paper, add veggies off to one side and season with salt and pepper. Place a Salmon filet over top and spread half of the mayo mixture over top, then add 2 lemon slices.
- Fold the parchment paper over and seal the edges really well. Repeat with the second filet and place on a baking sheet.
- Slide into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.