Omelettes and Frittatas are one of my favorite ways to start the day! Light, fluffy and packed with flavor! The goat cheese added an awesome creamy tanginess.
Ham and Vegetable Frittata
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese; shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Rubbed Sage
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes; cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion; diced
- 1/4 cup Yellow Squash; diced
- 1/2 cup Bacon Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Ham; chopped
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese Crumbles
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a pad of butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, salt, pepper, garlic, sage and cheddar; whisk thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add the egg mixture to the hot skillet and scramble until half set, but still slightly runny. Top with the vegetables and goat cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes. Use a spatula or fork to check the bottom to make sure it’s fully cooked. Cool the frittata for 3 minutes before slicing.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!