I made a Full English Fry Up for the first time! Couldn’t find Black Pudding anywhere so I substituted fried Andouille. The BBQ Bourbon Baked Beans definitely stole the show! I added in mustard powder and fresh Thyme and they are leagues better than any of those canned beans! I added some toast and Apple Cinnamon Pancakes on the side.
Full English Fry Up
• 1/2 lb uncooked Bacon
• 1/2 lb Pork Sausage
• 1/4 lb Black Pudding or Andouille Sausage
• 2 extra large Eggs
• 2 large Hash Brown Patties
• 1 Large Tomato; sliced
• 1/2 lb fresh Button Mushrooms
• 1 cup BBQ Baked Beans
- Preheat oven to 400°F and layer bacon on baking sheet with a wire rack. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage links and cook until they’re seared on all sides. Add the sliced Black Pudding, tomatoes and mushrooms. Cover the skillet and bake for 15 minutes, or until the sausages are cooked through and the mushrooms are tender.
- Drain 1 tablespoon of bacon grease from the baking sheet into another large skillet over medium-high heat and fry the hash browns until crispy; about 3 minutes per side.
- Add the baked beans to a saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce to a simmer and cover until everything else in ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these!