I made a Full English Fry Up for the first time! Couldn’t find Black Pudding anywhere so I substituted fried Andouille. The baked beans kinda stole the show, though. I added in mustard powder and fresh Thyme. So much better than canned!
Full English Fry Up
• 1/2 lb uncooked Bacon
• 1/2 lb Pork Sausage
• 1/4 lb Black Pudding
• 2 Extra Large Eggs
• 2 Hashbrowns (or potato hash)
• 1 Large Tomato
• 1/2 lb fresh Button Mushrooms
• 1 C Prepared Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and layer bacon on baking sheet. Place tray in oven and cook 20-25 minutes or until crispy.
2. Meanwhile, heat large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add sausage links and brown on all sides, turning frequently. Once mostly cooked, add sliced Black Pudding, sliced tomato and mushrooms. Cover and place in oven for 15-20 minutes of until sausage is cooked through.
3. Drain the bacon grease from baking pan into skillet over medium high to high heat and fry hashbrowns or potato hash. Drain on paper towel and keep warm.
4. Add prepared baked beans (canned or homemade) over medium high heat until boiling; reduce to simmer and cover until everything else in ready.
5. Serve and enjoy! The Cinnamon Apple Pancakes I served on the side were the perfect addition!