I think I picked the wrong day to make Chicken Fajita Pizza. It’s a solid 100° in my apartment right now. Totally worth it! 🤣
Chicken Fajita Pizza
Servings: 4 Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 1 Pizza Dough Ball
- 1 large Chicken Breast; butterflied
- 1 Tablespoon Fajita Spice Blend
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Refried Beans
- 1 cup Mozzarella or Cotija Cheese
- 1 medium Tomato; cored and diced
- 2 small Bell Peppers; cored and sliced
- 1 small Red Onion; sliced
- 1/4 cup Corn
- 1/4 cup Cilantro; chopped
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 large Lime; juiced
- Preheat oven to 400°F and season
- Season chicken with fajita seasoning and add it to a sheet pan with the sliced vegetables. Drizzle olive oil over top and roast for 12 minutes or until the thickest part of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Place a large cast iron skillet or pizza stone in the oven to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the stone or skillet from the oven and sprinkle liberally with corn meal. Add the dough over top and press outwards until it reaches your desired size.
- Spread the refried beans over top and sprinkle on the cheese, chicken and vegetables. Top with extra cheese if desired.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the dough is golden and the cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Top with cilantro, sour cream and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!