Savory meatloaf sounded really good, so I went with it! Andrew requested I call it Savory Gravory Meatloaf and I thought it was hilarious. 😂 Served it with mashed potatoes, sautéed asparagus and cajun roasted corn.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl and mix until just combined. Place in a loaf pan and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Meanwhile, add the butter to a large saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the onions and garlic until tender and fragrant. Pour in the broth, herbs and seasonings. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer until the meatloaf is done cooking.
- Remove the foil from the meatloaf and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the top is golden brown and caramelized.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water. Pour the slurry into the sauce and whisk until thickened.
- Slice the meatloaf and drizzle the gravy over top.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!