I had such an amazing week with my family back in Oregon this week! My mom picked up some black cod and it was perfect for fish tacos, one of my dad’s favorite dishes. It came together so fast and went amazing with the homemade Mango Salsa, Creamy Chipotle Slaw and Mexican Rice.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spicy breadcrumb ingredients and set aside.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a baking sheet or lay a sheet of parchment paper over top. Place the fish over top and add another drizzle of olive oil over the fish and sprinkle on the seasonings; rubbing it over the entire fillet.
- Cover with the seasoned breadcrumbs and bake for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F and the fish is flaky but not dry.
- Heat the tortillas on a comal over medium heat until pliable, then store them in a tortilla warmer until all the tortillas are ready.
- Add a portion of fish to the center of a tortilla and top with desired salsas and sauces.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!