I told myself that if I was going to have pasta for dinner, I’d need to make it from scratch. I really wanted to make my Panda Express Chow Mein, so I made Chinese Five Spice egg noodles. Way better than the boxed stuff! I also made Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Thighs, fresh edamame, pickled purple cabbage and Gingery Stir Fried Broccoli.
- Place the chicken thighs and marinade ingredients into a large ziplock bag or airtight container. Place in the fridge and chill for at least 30 minutes if possible, preferably overnight.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the teriyaki sauce ingredients, minus the cornstarch. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch and 2 Tablespoons of water. Pour the slurry into the saucepan and whisk until thickened.
- Meanwhile, preheat air fryer to 360°F.
- Remove the chicken from the bag or container and discard the remaining marinade. Spritz the bottom of the air fryer rack with cooking spray and place the chicken over top. Air fry for 5 minutes before opening the air fryer and brushing a layer of the sauce over the chicken. Repeat this 2 more times.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and rest for 2 minutes before slicing. Once plated, add a liberal drizzle of sauce over top.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!