I love how easy and versatile fried rice is! Curry sounded delightful so I thought I’d toss the spices in some chicken fried rice. It was a hit!
- Add the chicken ingredients to a medium bowl and toss to coat.
- In a wok or large pan, heat the sesame oil over medium heat and add the chicken. Continue to cook until no longer pink in the middle; about 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the wok and add the vegetables. Cook until tender before adding the garlic. Continue to sauté until fragrant; about 2 minutes.
- Add in the spices, sauces, chicken and leftover rice; tossing to coat. Allow time to heat through, then push the rice and vegetables off to one side exposing some of the bottom of the wok.
- Crack in the eggs and scramble until set. Place the wok fully back on the burner, tossing everything together before serving.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!