Light and fresh dinner tonight! Smoky Tuna Lettuce Wraps, Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs, Sriracha Radishes and some delicious cherries. It’s so easy to make, filling and easy on the waistline!
- 15 oz. Canned Tuna; drained
- 1/4 cup Celery; chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion; chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato; cored & chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Bacon Crumbles
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 large Lettuce Leaves; washed & dried
- 1/2 cup Bread & Butter Pickle Slices
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the tuna salad ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the tuna salad into the center of each lettuce leaf and top with the pickles.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!