Easy peasy dinner tonight! Smoked Pork Chops, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, gravy, side salad and buttered peas using some of my compound butter.
- 2 large Bone-in Pork Chops
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Herbs
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat your smoker to 350°F.
- Place the pork chops on a cutting board. Rub the olive oil, herbs and spices over the chops. Place on the smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Place on a dish and tent with foil, resting for 5 minutes.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!