It’s way too hot to crank up the oven, so air fryer to the rescue! It doesn’t get much simpler than this. Chicken Sausages with roasted vegetables. So tasty! You can swap out whatever vegetables you like best, just be sure to briefly boil any root vegetables. This gives them a little head start and ensures that they’re perfectly cooked at the same time as the softer veg.
- 2 Chicken Sausages
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts
- 1 medium Onion; chopped
- 2 cups Red Potatoes; boiled
- 1 cup Zucchini; sliced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Herbs
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary; chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables, oil, herbs and seasonings. Layer the vegetables over an air fryer safe tray.
- Using a paring knife, slice a crosshatch pattern over the top of each sausage and place on the tray with the vegetables.
- Air fry for 10 minutes; tossing the vegetables halfway through.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!