Yes to the 6 ingredient/30 minute dinners! ❤️ The day started out drizzly, but the sun is finally out. It’s time for some grilling! Grilled Sausage & Pepper Zucchini Boats. 😋
- 2 large Zucchini; halved and cored
- 4 Italian Sausage Links
- 1 medium Bell Pepper; sliced
- 1 medium White Onion; sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic; minced
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill the sausages until the internal temperature reaches 165°F; about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat and sauté the onions and peppers until tender before adding the garlic and sautéing until fragrant.
- Tuck the sausages into each zucchini boat and top with the vegetables. Sprinkle the cheese over top and return to the grill. Cook until the zucchini is al dente and the cheese is melted; about 10 minutes.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!