I love air fried Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken. 7 simple ingredients and 30 minutes are all you need. 😋 Served with Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts and creamy mashed cauliflower on the side.
This recipe also works in the oven. Simply bake at 400°F for 35-40 Minutes.
- 4 large Chicken Breasts
- 2 large Jalapeños; halved and cored
- 1/2 cup Bacon Crumbles
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese; divided
- 8 oz Cream Cheese; softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 Bacon Slices
- Preheat air Fryer to 370°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, garlic powder and salt. Mix until well combined. If the cream cheese is too stiff, microwave it in 10 second increments until softened.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half and season with salt and pepper. Spread 1/2 cup of the cream cheese filling in an even layer over each of the chicken breasts. Add half of a jalapeño and fold the chicken breast over itself. Wrap each breast in 2 slices of bacon and place in your air fryer.
- Fry for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top and air fry for an additional 3-4 minutes.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!