It’s nakey time! Nakey Burger time! 😂 I have a lot of leftover chili, so chili burgers it is! They are a bit unconventional, but they’re so delicious. All the flavor, none of the guilt! You can make your own chili or use the canned variety in a pinch.
Naked Keto Burger
Servings: 4 Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Beef Patties:
- 1 1/2 lbs lean Ground Beef
- 1 large Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Onion; minced
- 1/4 cup Carrot: minced
- 1/4 cup Bell Pepper; minced
- 1 clove Garlic; finely minced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 cups Chili
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 head of Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 large Tomato; sliced
- Pickle Slices
- 1 medium Onion; sliced
- Add the chili to a saucepan and heat through. Cover and set aside.
- Mix the burger patty ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Form into 4 equal sized patties. Preheat a griddle over Medium-High heat and add a pad of butter. Sear the patties until cooked through, top with cheese and cover until melted.
- Slice the lettuce into 8 flat ”steaks” and add the burger, chili, tomato and onion.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!