This is my new favorite keto side dish! It’s ridiculously easy to make and so tasty! The crispy bits on the side were my favorite part.
- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets; chopped
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Vegannaise
- 2 cloves Garlic; minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese; divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, Mayo, garlic, seasonings and half of the cheese.
- Scoop the mixture into a baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is fork tender. Remove the foil and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!