Happy Taco Tuesday! This is one of my all time pizza topping combos! It’s part pizza, part taco and all deliciousness!
Skillet Taco Pizza
Servings: 4 Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Taco SeasoningOR
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Ancho Chile Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Chipotle Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Pizza Dough Ball; proofed until doubled
- 1 1/2 cups Refried Beans
- 2 cups Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 large Tomato; cored and chopped
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper; cored & chopped
- 1 small Onion; diced
- 1/2 cup Black Olives; sliced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro; chopped
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F and heat a skillet on the middle rack.
- Using you knuckles, gently spread the dough ball and shape your pizza crust. Carefully remove the stone from the oven and sprinkle liberally with corn meal. Place the crust over the cornmeal and spread the refried beans over top. Sprinkle on the cheese, taco meat, and chopped vegetables.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20 minutes or until dough is golden and cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Sprinkle the cilantro over top and scoop the sour cream into a ziplock bag. Snip one end of bag and drizzle over the pizza.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!