I’ve noticed more energy and my pants are little less snug! I think I might keep on this keto thing for a bit. Who needs panko when you have ground chicharrones!? It’s so much fun coming up with low carb recipes!
Air Fried Keto Primavera Stuffed Chicken
Servings: 3 Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 medium Chicken breasts
- 1 large Eggs; whisked well
- 2.5 oz. Chicharrones (Pork Rinds)
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Bacon Bits
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Zucchini; thinly sliced
- 1 cup Tomato; thinly sliced
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and pat dry. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, herbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread an even layer over each of the chicken breasts and layer the zucchini and tomatoes over top. Fold over and set aside.
- Eat half of a 5 oz bag of chicharrones and use a skillet or rolling pin to crush the rest until fine. Place in a shallow dish and add the eggs to another shallow dish.
- Roll the stuffed chicken breasts in the egg wash, then the chicharrones mixture until fully coated. Air fry for 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!