I love this salad! It’s 100% keto friendly and so light and delicious. Fish is my favorite main course to serve with this side. That is when I’m not eating it as a light, filling snack. You can also make it vegan! Just replace the mayonnaise with vegannaise.
- 2 cups Cucumber; thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Tomato; minced
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- Combine the mayo, garlic powder, salt and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well, then add the cucumber and tomatoes.
- Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!