Battle of the air fryers! Chicken Wing Edition!
- GoWise Air Fryer Bundle (Walmart $70)
- Oster All-In-One (Fred Meyers clearances at $50)
I’m going to be focusing on healthier meals for a while so I can lose my Pandemic Pudge. I’m calling these Rowdy Ranch Wings. The GoWise definitely won, hands down. The wings cooked in a fraction of the time and were much crispier and juicier.
- 3 lbs Chicken Wings; tips removed
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika; divided
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- small Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch Packet
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken wings, cornstarch, salt, pepper and half of the smoked paprika.
- Spray an air fryer rack with oil and place the wings on the rack, spritzing lightly with oil.
- Air fry for 8 minutes, then toss or flip the wings. Fry for an additional 6-8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F and the skin is crispy.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and add the remaining smoked paprika, red pepper flakes and ranch packet.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!