Day 12 of my 8 week #PantryChallenge
My family never seems to eat the wings off of our Thanksgiving turkey. I’m totally ok with that! It means I can make these bad boys! Buffalo Turkey Wings or Giganticus Buffaloicus Wingicus. It’s Latin, I swear! I air fry them, and since they are already cooked through they’re on the table in no time. Served with carrots and celery with homemade Buttermilk Ranch.
- Add the cooked wings and 1 cup of the Buffalo sauce to a bowl. Toss to coat, then cover and chill overnight.
- Preheat air fryer to 420°F.
- Place the cooked wings in a large bowl and toss with the cornstarch. Then, add the coated wings to an air fryer rack and air fry until crispy, about 10-12 minutes; flipping halfway through.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and add the sauce and butter. Cook until the butter is melted and the sauce is simmering.
- Place the wings in the bowl and pour the buffalo sauce over top. Toss to coat and serve.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!