Day 5 of my 8 week #PantryChallenge. Because can you really have too much Thanksgiving dinner? Especially if it makes an amazing sandwich for lunch the next day. Air Fryer Cranberry Sauce Turkey Meatloaf with Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Gravy, Stuffing, buttered biscuit Cheesy Garlic Corn Bake and Buttered Peas. I know a lot of people aren’t spending the holiday with their extended families this year and this makes a great Thanksgiving dinner for a small family who wants the familiar tastes of a Thanksgiving Feast, without a year’s worth of leftover turkey dinner.
Air Fryer Cranberry Sauce Turkey Meatloaf
Servings: 4-5 Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- 2 lbs ground Turkey
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Onion; minced
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms; minced
- 1/4 cup Carrots; minced
- 2 cloves Garlic; minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 cup Leftover Stuffing; chopped finely
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 14 oz Cranberry Sauce (Jellied or Whole Berry)
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the carrots, onions, garlic and mushrooms; sauté until tender.
- Add all of the ingredients, minus the cranberry sauce, to a large bowl and mix until well combined. Place in a loaf pan and mash the cranberry sauce until spreadable. Scoop half of the cranberry sauce over top and smooth it over the whole loaf. Cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat Air Fryer to 400°F.
- Air Fry for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and drain any excess fat. Spread the remaining cranberry sauce over top and air fry until the internal temperature reaches 165°F; about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!