I made Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs and Spaghetti Melts for dinner. They are so good! Turkey meatballs require a little bit of finesse because they don’t like the keep their shape, but the egg helps with that when they’re cooking. If you rub oil over your hands while you’re shaping them, they won’t stick.
- Add the turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, veggies, and seasonings to a large bowl, then mix until combined. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 380°F.
- Form the turkey mixture into 12 golf ball sized meatballs and heat a skillet over medium heat. Add a small drizzle of olive oil and quickly sear the meatballs until browned on each side. Place the meatballs on an air fryer rack, and Air Fry for 8 minutes; or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of liberally salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until almost al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain the pasta and add it back into the pot with the marinara sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook until the pasta is al dente; about 3 minutes longer.
- Add the cooked meatballs to the spaghetti and toss to coat. Place the garlic bread on an air fryer rack and top with a small handful of cheese, spaghetti, 3 turkey meatballs and another liberal handful of mozzarella.
- Air fry the melts for 5 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!