So, this is now a thing! 🤣 I love it when a random recipe pops into my head. Huevos Rancheros…Pizza. 😂 I’ve made Beef Taco Pizzas before and Chicken Fajita Pizzas before, but this is a new one. It turned out brilliantly!
Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Pizza
Servings: 4 Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 Flatbread Pizza Crust
- 10 oz. Chorizo Sausage
- 10 oz. Breakfast Sausage
- 1/3 cup Red Onion; chopped
- 1/3 cup Bell Pepper; chopped
- 1 small Tomato; chopped
- 1/4 cup Black Beans; drained
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican Blend Cheese; divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and brown the breakfast sausage. Scoop it from the pan and set it aside, then add the chorizo to the skillet.
- Cook the spiced sausage through, then spread it in an even layer over the flatbread crust. Sprinkle half of the cheese and all of the black beans, breakfast sausage, tomatoes, bell peppers and onions over the crust and crack the eggs over top.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bake in for 15-18 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked through.
- Top with salsa and enjoy!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!