I really wanted something crunchy and super easy for dinner. ❤️ Behold, my creation! 😂 Bang Bang Butterflied Shrimp Biscuits with Coleslaw and Sriracha Mayo! I love my air fryer. 💕 You can also use your oven. Just follow the baking instructions for the biscuits and shrimp.
Bang Bang Butterflied Shrimp Biscuits
Servings: 4 Cooking Time: 16 Minutes
- 8 Buttermilk Biscuits
- 16 Butterflied Shrimp
- 1 cup Mayonnaise; divided
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chile Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 cups Coleslaw
- Preheat air fryer to 350F.
- Air Fry the biscuits for 5 minutes. Loosen the biscuits from the bottom of the air fryer and air fry for another 3 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Increase the air fryer temperature to 400F and add the butterflied shrimp. Air fry for 8 minutes, tossing halfway through. Place the shrimp in a bowl and add the sweet Chile sauce and half the mayonnaise. Toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining mayonnaise and the sriracha.
- Break the biscuits in half and add 2 of the Bang Bang Shrimp and a scoop of coleslaw over the bottom half. Spread the sriracha mayo over the top and sandwich the two halves.