I really wanted something crunchy and super easy for dinner. Behold, my creation! Bang Bang Butterflied Shrimp Biscuits with Coleslaw and Sriracha Mayo! I love my air fryer. You can also use your oven. Just follow the baking instructions for the biscuits and shrimp.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Air Fry the biscuits for 5 minutes. Loosen the biscuits from the bottom of the air fryer and air fry for another 3 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Increase the air fryer temperature to 400°F and add the butterflied shrimp. Air fry for 8 minutes, tossing halfway through. Place the shrimp in a bowl and add the sweet Chile sauce and half the mayonnaise. Toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining mayonnaise and the sriracha.
- Break the biscuits in half and add 2 of the Bang Bang Shrimp and a scoop of coleslaw over the bottom half. Spread the sriracha mayo over the top and sandwich the two halves.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!