These pork chops are so simple and delicious! Served with a chopped salad, Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Casserole, mashed potatoes, biscuit and a plum for dessert. It makes for an amazing Sunday dinner for the whole family!
Air Fried Garlic Ranch Pork Chops
Servings: 3 Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 bone-in Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Garlic Bread Seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and sprinkle with both seasonings.
- Air Fry for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 150°F, flipping halfway through.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!