These pork chops are so simple, quick and delicious! If you don’t have an air fryer, grilling or baking also works great! For baking, preheat oven to 400°F and bake for 16-18 minutes. For grilling, preheat your grill to high and grill for 15 minutes. Served with a chopped salad, Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Casserole, mashed potatoes, biscuit and a plum for dessert. It makes for an amazing Sunday dinner for the whole family!
- 3 bone-in Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Garlic Bread Seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and sprinkle with both seasonings.
- Air Fry for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 150°F, flipping halfway through.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!