I made entirely too much. 😂 Anyone want a bowl? A 30 minute meal is just what I needed tonight. ❤️ I made some Parmesan Crostini’s to round out the meal. You can use Velveeta instead of cheddar, but I honestly can’t stand the stuff.
30 Minute Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Servings: 5 Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 cup Red Onion; chopped
- 1 cups Potato; peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup Carrot; chopped
- 1 large Tomato; cored and chopped
- 1 cup Bacon Crumbles
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 5 cups Beef Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Penne Pasta; cooked
- Add 1” of water to a medium pot and place a steamer basket inside. Add the potatoes and carrots, then steam on Medium-High until tender; about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the beef to a large pot and brown over Medium heat. Drain and add the onions and garlic to the pot, sautéing until tender. Add the bacon crumbles, tomatoes, steamed vegetables, heavy cream, broth, cheeses and seasonings. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and garnish with bacon crumbles, dill pickles and chopped onion.