This amazing sandwich doesn’t need much introduction. Simple, classic and amazingly delicious! It’s a childhood staple that takes minutes to make and even less time to eat.
- 2 thick slices Italian Bread
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Pinch of Italian Herbs
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread the mayo over the tops of each bread slice and, once the pan is hot, add the first slice, mayo side down. Top it with the cheeses, Italian Herbs and the second slice with the mayo facing up.
- Sear for 3-4 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown and crispy. Flip the sandwich and sear the other side. If the cheese isn’t melted, then flip the sandwich every minute until it is. Flipping it this way ensures that it won’t burn.
- Enjoy with some Tomato Soup!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!