I love homemade Italian Dressing! The flavor is so much more amazing than anything you can find bottled in stores and you can pronounce all of it’s ingredients, which is always a plus in my book. It goes great on darn near every type of meat and vegetable!
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder (or 2 Garlic cloves; minced)
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Herbs
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a mason jar and shake vigorously until combined then set aside; about 1 minute.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 months.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!