Happy Halloween…season. Some scary good Lemon Dill Tuna Burgers with Air Fryer Parmesan Herb Sweet Potato Fries and spooooky Layered Halloween Jello Cups really kicked off the holiday. Because nothing says Halloween like Tuna Burgers!
- Add all of the tuna patty ingredients to a medium bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the tuna mixture into 3 large patties and place on the parchment paper. NOTE: They will be loose, but don’t add any more breadcrumbs or they’ll be dry.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the patties are cooked through and firm.
- Meanwhile, add the mayo, garlic powder, salt and lemon juice to a small bowl. Mix well, then cover and place in the fridge.
- Spread a layer of the aioli over the bottom burger bun. Add the lettuce, tuna patty, tomato, pickles, red onion and another lashing of aioli on the top bun. Sandwich everything together and serve.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!