Teriyaki Beef Stir Fry
Servings: 5 Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 lbs Beef Sirloin; sliced against the grain
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 large Carrot; peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Bell Pepper; chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the sesame oil. Once hot, add the vegetables and sauté until tender.
- Add the beef and season with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Ginger powder and red pepper flakes. Cook the beef, stirring constantly, for 4 minutes. Add the teriyaki sauce and toss to coat. Cover and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with steamed rice, fried rice, low mein, stir fried vegetables or Vietnamese spring rolls.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!