I love this recipe. It doesn’t require any eggs and instead uses banana! It has way more flavor and it’s a great way to use up old bananas. I serve them with fried eggs, Maple Pepper Hash Browns, sautéed mushrooms, baked bacon and maple sausage patties.
- Preheat oven to its lowest setting.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, salt and sugar into a bowl. In another small bowl combine milk and mashed banana, whisking thoroughly.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and mix in banana mixture until just combined but slightly lumpy. Gently fold in the blueberries until evenly distributed and cover, allowing to rest for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Add a pad of butter to a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat. Once heated, scoop or pour 1/2 cup batter and cook until bubbles form on top; about 1 minute. Flip and cook another minute or until golden on the bottom. Place on plate and set in the warm oven.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and serve with butter and warm Maple Syrup.
4 thoughts on “Blueberry Banana Pancakes”
Sounds and looks so good!
❤️ Thank you so much!