Tightened the belt for dinner tonight. I got a deal on chicken breasts and I was craving my Green Bean and Corn Casserole. Why not bake them together? At $1 per plate (including the rice and Chipotle Roasted Broccoli), I’m really not complaining.
- 4 large Chicken Breasts
- 10.5 oz Cream of Mushroom
- 10.5 oz Cream of Corn
- 14.5 oz can Green Beans
- 1 cup Mushrooms; sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Corn
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- *optional* Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and Smoked Paprika
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then place in a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (minus the cheese). Scoop the mixture over the chicken and sprinkle the cheese over top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook an additional 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!