I love this as a party dish! Homemade Ricotta definitely works best and it gives you control over the moisture level. It’s so easy to make, it tastes way better and is cheaper than store-bought.
Supreme Bundt Pizza
Servings: 4 Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Pizza dough; proofed
- 1/2 cup Marinara
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella
- 2 cups Cheddar; divided
- 1/2 pound Pepperoni Slices
- 1/2 pound Italian Sausage; cooked & drained
- 1/2 cup Bell Pepper; cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup Red Onion; chopped
- 1 large Tomato; cored and diced
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms: sliced
- 1/4 cup Black Olives; sliced
- Add a sprinkling of flour to a large cutting board and roll the pizza dough out flat. Spread the marinara sauce and ricotta cheese over the dough, then top with half of the mozzarella and cheddar. Top with the meat and veggies and gently roll the dough into a log, pushing stray ingredients back in as they pop out.
- Spritz a bundt pan with olive oil and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the roll in the Bundt pan and bake for 25 minutes, checking after 15 minutes to make sure it’s baking evenly. If it’s browning more on one side, turn the bundt pan.
- Remove from the oven and flip onto a baking sheet and top with the remaining cheese. Increase the oven temperature to 425°F and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Slice and serve with warm marinara or Garlic Alfredo sauce.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!