The Greek Home Fries I made with yesterday’s Egg Salad Sandwiches. They’re so easy and delicious and go great with Tzatziki Sauce! You can follow my recipe for the Greek seasoning, or you can use the store-bought shaker bottle if you don’t have every spice known to man in your pantry. 😂
Air Fried Greek Home Fries
Servings: 3 Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
- 2 large Russet Potatoes; cubed
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- Pinch of Marjoram
- Pinch of Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl and cover with cold water. Place in the fridge, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- In a spice/coffee blender, add the spices and seasonings (minus the dill), then blitz for a couple of seconds.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 390°F.
- Drain the potatoes and pat them and the bowl dry. Add the potatoes back to the bowl and drizzle the olive oil over top and sprinkle with the spice blend and fresh dill. Toss to coat and place in the pre-heated air fryer. Air fry for 10 minutes, then toss and fry from an additional 10 minutes or until tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!