My Air Fryer Zucchini Crab Rangoons! The last time I got Rangoons at my local Chinese place there wasn’t even a teaspoon of filling in them. I really wasn’t happy! Mine are plump pillows of deliciousness. I don’t normally add zucchini, but I had so much of it I needed to use. You can, of course bake them in the oven as well. Just a different temperature and time.
- 1 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Crab (or Krab) Meat
- 1/4 cup Onion; minced
- 1/2 cup Zucchini, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 10 Wonton Wrappers
- Preheat Air Fryer to 380°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the filling ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fill a small bowl with water and place next to the wonton wrappers on a cutting board. Dip your fingers in the water and run them along the edges of the first wrapper. Add roughly 1 1/2 tablespoons of the filling to the center and draw each of the corners towards the center. Pinch at the center and, working from the bottom, squeeze out all of the air.
- Spritz with olive oil and air fry for 8-10 minutes.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!