Turkey Bacon Pesto Sandwiches are a great meal for hot days when you don’t want to crank up the oven! ❤️ If you have avocados, they make a great addition to this sandwich. Some Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies for dessert.
Turkey Bacon Pesto Sandwich
Servings: 1 Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices of Bread
- 1/4 lb Smoked Turkey
- 1/4 lb Oven Roasted Turkey
- 3 slices of Bacon; cooked
- 2 slices of Tomato
- 4 slices of Red Onion
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Pesto Sauce
- Add the pesto and mayo to a small bowl and mix well. Spread half of the mayo mixture over the bottom slice of bread.
- Layer the lettuce, turkey, bacon, tomato and onion.
- Spread the remaining mayo mixture over the top half and serve with chips or fries.